Nostradamus Ate My Hamster

Friday, July 08, 2005

TGIF

So I've gone pretty much the whole week (if you count 4 days a week) and no entries! Yep, that's right, NOTHING exciting is happening! I AM excited that it's Friday again, though. I thoroughly enjoy sleeping late, playing with my puppy and laying by the pool all day long, with not a worry in the world! And since my cell is broken, I will have no phone calls all weekend either! That would be a problem if I was expecting any important calls! But I'm not, so hooray for a quiet 2 days!

Is it just me, or did Papa Roach go through a style change? I swear that first song they came out with a long time ago was nothing like their new stuff! I didn't like them in the beginning, but now I'm really into it! ROCK YOUR FACE OFF!!! haha...just wanted to throw that in there!


If anyone is in the mood for a new book, I totally suggest Wicked! It's the story of the wicked witch of the west and it's so awesome. I'm in such a hurry to read it b/c I want to see how it ends, although we already know, obviously! I'm in a little apartment book club and this is our first book! The musical is coming to the Dallas Summer Musicals so I'm hoping once we finish the book, we can go see the musical! So excited!!!!


Isn't this the cutest puppy you've ever seen in your life??? SAY YES! haha! This is Preston...just wanted to plaster his face all over the internet!

Ok, I'm going to finish up my work for the day and head out to Razoo's for a drink...or 3!!! Have an awesome weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home