Nostradamus Ate My Hamster

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

So...



Nothing overtly exciting, but thought I'd write anyway! I went to see an early screeing of Wedding Crashers on Monday and it was a hoot! I totally recommend this movie! It was non-stop laughter from the very beginning. A little crude, but I loved it!

So, I signed my lease for my new apartment the other day! Same complex, new apartment. Since I'll be living alone, I'm downsizing to a one bedroom with a study! I figure I can make the study a library/guest room! That way when ALL of my friends and family come to visit, they will have some place to stay! (HINT: COME VISIT ME!!!)

Ok, before I totally bore whoever is reading this to death, I'll stop now! So...what's the plan for this weekend???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home