Nostradamus Ate My Hamster

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursday should be the new Friday...

First of all, I totally thought today was Wed. when I started writing my title! SO...now I'm totally relieved that tomorrow actually IS Friday! Holy Moly, I CANNOT wake up this morning. I was on the phone last night for like 2.5 hours...I haven't talked on the phone for that long in forever!

So I am proud to announce that I was one of the 5 bajillion people waiting at Barnes and Noble last Friday for the midnight release of Harry Potter! My friends gave me such a hard time...but some of those people made me feel like a normal human being. I didn't get dressed up, get my face painted, participate in the trivia contest (although I could've won) OR scream when the first book was handed out. Actually, I was in line at Starbucks when the first book was sold and I heard people scream. On a side note, why the hell were some people dressed in Star Wars garb?? I mean, is that the only costume you had and you feel like you HAVE to dress up? So confused!!!! Anyway, I've started the first couple of chapters, but I'm trying to finish my other book, Wicked, first!!

I finally booked my flight to go home in August for my cousin's wedding! I'm really excited b/c I LOVE our family weddings! It's like a huge party! Downfall: no date...again! Ok...not going into that...it makes me sad! BUT, a good thing about the wedding means that I get to treat myself to a new dress. I've been doing some searching to find what I want...here are a few samples!

Ok...need to get some work done today! If something REALLY earth shatteringly exciting happens then I will post later!!! Have an awesome day!

OH - say a little prayer for those in London...God bless them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home