Nostradamus Ate My Hamster

Friday, July 29, 2005

Where am I??

So what does it mean when all you look forward to at work is lunch, 5pm and Friday?? Hmm...I'll just assume everyone does that, and then it will make me feel better! Speaking of, I had lunch at Freebirds today with Kristin and it was FABULOUS! I love that I almost ALWAYS run into someone I knew in college! It's almost like a mini College Station! By the way....it's almost FOOTBALL TIME!!!! I'm so excited. I better go to at LEAST one home game at Kyle Field this year! Watch out Big 12...here we come!!!

(I don't know who that is, by the way)

Tonight I'm going to see "Must Love Dogs" and I'm super excited! It looks really cute so I hope I'm not disappointed! Gotta love romantic comedies!!! I think this weekend is going to be pretty low key and I'm actually looking forward to that (except for the possible trip to Six Flags).

I may actually get a vacation this year! A friend of mine decided to get married in Las Vegas the weekend of Sept. 23-25 so I'm booking that sometime soon! I LOVE VEGAS!! I LOVE VACATIONS!! I LOVE VEGAS!! You're so money!!!!

OK!!! That's all folks! Have a fantastic weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home