Nostradamus Ate My Hamster

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Umemployment Sucks

Ok...so I've been unemployed for 3 days now and I am BORED out of my mind. I have made more phone calls and sent more emails than I ever have before! GRRR!!!! I'm trying to be patient, but I have a feeling time is going to fly by and so I have to find SOMETHING now! I'm going to be that person who works like 5 part time jobs! That'll suck! I honestly don't even know WHAT I want to do! Do I want to stay with recruiting, go back to retail, or try something completely different. I started my Bridal Consultant Certification program, but I have no idea how to break into that industry. The contacts I HAVE made are very limited and can't really offer much help.

Ok...just needed to vent a little bit! I'll keep this updated with any job interviews or offers I may have in the very very very very near future!

Oh, and just to clear up any confusion...I quit my job. When politics and gossip consume a company, it's not good for anyone to stay there...especially me...at the bottom of the totem pole...getting the brunt of everything! YUCK!

Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home