Nostradamus Ate My Hamster

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My apartment echoes...echoes...echoes...

So I knew that when I got home on Sunday that my roommate would have officially moved out, but wow...it was sooo empty. Preston loves it b/c he has so much room to run around...I don't love it so much b/c I have no couch to sit on. And since I can't just sit around (the floor is not very comfy) I started packing. Now my living room is lined with boxes and the only things left are my necessities until I move in 2 weeks! WOOHOO!!!

Ok, so sad news is that I won't be able to go to Vegas for my friend's wedding. Good news is that her bachelorette party is in Austin in 2 weeks (sept. 9-11). We are tubing down the river one day and hitting up 6th street at night! I'm so excited! I haven't been to Austin since I was 19! PARTY TIME!!!!

This marathon thing that I was sooo excited about really sucks...the training that is. I am so not a runner so I think I may be walking this sucker! Walking I think I can handle. This weekend I find out who my honor hero is (who I'm running for) so I'm pumped about that. I should be getting my letters out for sponsorship soon since I have a quite a bit of $$ I need to raise! I also found out a sorority sister of mine in Houston is also doing the Phoenx marathon so we are helping eachother out with some moral support!!!

Off to lunch...ta ta for now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home