Nostradamus Ate My Hamster

Monday, October 03, 2005

My 2nd most favorite holiday ever...

First of all, update on the fam! They have become nomads and decided to move out of Dallas to College Station where the rest of my family has also migrated to. OH, and my parent's house is fine so now they are just waiting to go back!!

Ok...so my 2nd favorite holiday EVER is among us! HALLOWEEN!!!! My girlfriends and I have decided that we are going to be the Fanta girls (from the super annoying commercials)!
I'm the red one! Now we have to figure out how to make those damn costumes! Obviously, this costume is quite inappropriate to wear to work so I'm going to be an 80's chick! I bought the coolest sunglasses and leg warmers today. Next weekend I'll finish up that costume with some leggings, mini skirt and off the shoulder sweater. Of course my hair and makeup will be my favorite part...big and bold!!! :)
















I also have a costume picked out for Preston, but I started thinking...unless I actually take him out walking all day, when is he going to be able to wear it!? But here it is anyway...
















Ok...that's all I got for now! Sorry...not a very exciting weekend!! More later! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home