Nostradamus Ate My Hamster

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Clearing the air...

Ok...I have too many guy friends. I have no room for anymore. If you are a guy and you just want to be my friend, I'm sorry, I'm all full at the time. As soon as their is a vacancy, I'll let you know. I just wanted to clear that up.

Also, if you are a guy and you ask me out on a date, and it's only been about a month or two since your lifetime long, live in, almost got married relationship, then don't bother. Because what will happen is that one night you will have a late night phone conversation with the ex and talk about all the good things from the past and decide that you want to give it another chance with her. HELLO...there is a reason why you aren't together anymore! This is why I also discovered that I couldn't be friends with a long term boyfriend post relationship b/c it's too hard to just be friends without contemplating getting back together regardless of how horrific the break up was or how they cheated or how they don't pick up the towel from the bathroom floor. UGH!

I don't think I'm an ugly person or stupid or boring. I am well educated, have a good career, try to work out pretty regularly, upbeat and I make a mean 3 cheese tortellini (not from scratch). I think I have a lot to offer a relationship...I would totally date myself. In Dallas though, as well as other cities I'm sure, the only way you get noticed is if you are tiny, blonde, wear too much makeup and dress like a skank! Am I bitter...yea...actually I am just a little bit! I'll get over it though, probably by the end of this entry! GRRRR!!!!

Ah...now I feel better...I guess I got a little carried away there, eh?! Ok...off to walk my puppy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home