Nostradamus Ate My Hamster

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

AGGHH!!!!!

OK...so i'm reading these other blogs and some are actually talking about some serious issues, so I hope whoever comes across mine isn't disappointed that I'm not discussing worldly news! :) Now on with the mindless blogging!

Do you ever feel like the world is totally closing in on you? Like you have absolutely no control and no matter what you do or how you strategize, there is no right answer? I'm not a very dramatic person (if you disagree...no comment, hehe) and I try very hard not to stress out about things that I have little or no control over, but last night I don't think I got a full hour of sleep b/c I had so many things running through my mind. I won't fret over them too much on here, but geez, I need some sunshine in my life. For the most part, though, I'm very lucky to have what I have. I know that there are millions of people out there who have less than me, or nothing at all. For that, I am blessed and I thank God that I have what I need. BUT, I still can't stop stressing over everything else...mainly financial, of course. I'm 26 years old and I just feel like I'm so far behind where I need to be...personally, monetarily and career wise.

(Upon further review, the rant and rave formerly posted has been removed...I sounded like a big baby!)

So...how 'bout that Harry Potter?! I'm moving very slowly in my book and I keep overhearing comments on the end of the book! AGGGHH!!!! I'll slowly but surely get to the end!

Adios for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home