Nostradamus Ate My Hamster

Monday, August 08, 2005

Karaoke Revolution

So Saturday I had committed to doing nothing...which I was very pleased about. I hadn't drank in a while and wasn't going out mainly b/c I didn't want to drink. How easily I am persuaded to do otherwise. My neighbor calls and tempts me with a night of karaoke and cocktails! AND I wouldn't have to drive since she lives next door. So after a couple of "oh, come on Lisa"s I ventured over to her place. It's amazing how after a couple of sprite and vodkas we all became VERY confident in our singing abilities! After a few duets and timid solos, we soon found ourselves battling it out and concentrating REALLY hard on the words! HAHA!!! I'm just thinking of how serious we got after a while...I wish we had some pictures!!!! The next thing I know it's 5am and I'm finding my way back to my place...wide awake! Of course, once I got home and let Preston out and laid on my bed, I was a goner!!! I'm proud to announce that the next day I only had a headache...could be b/c I slept most of Sunday!!

The office was really quiet today! Kinda strange! And it rained...yuck! It's been sooo humid lately and now we got more rain! ICKY! I'm ready for the fall! I'm so over this 100 degree humidity!!! I'm still debating on my vacation to Vegas! I hope I'm able to go...but who knows! I'm so flakey sometimes! I can't stand flakey people. Ok...time for some reading while it's raining! Peace out!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home