Nostradamus Ate My Hamster

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Why do men have nipples??


So every morning, I get to work, turn on my computer and read the MSN page that pops up when I get online! This is where I get all of my oh so important information that helps me get through the day. Today I decided to share with you an article that really caught my attention. NO, it wasn't about Raffy Palmeiro or Al-Qaida or even what's hot for teens these days. Instead, I'm sharing with you information that I'm sure has been burning in your mind for as long as you can remember....

Why do men have nipples?

To answer all of your questions, I am pasting the only part of this article that actually attempts to answer this (although, as the picture implicates, there is an actual book about this, but also answers other "odd" questions for you).

"'While only females have mammary glands, we all start out in a similar way in the embryo,'" the authors explains. 'The embryo follows a female template until about six weeks, when the male sex chromosome kicks in.' Men, however, have already developed nipples."

Did I just read that embryos follow a female template!? I KNEW IT!!! Women rule even in the uterus!!!! haha!!!!!

Ok...on to other less important things. I need to get my car inspected...but right now my horn doesn't work so I can't just go bring it in and get them to slap a sticker on it. I was asking my neighbor how to fix my horn and he made it sound way more difficult than I'm willing to imagine. Grrr...I wish I could just walk everywhere (minus the 90-100 degree heat). We would all be in much better shape if we didn't depend on cars to take us everywhere. Of course, I have no room to talk since I work less than a mile from my apartment and still drive my car everyday.

I need a vacation. I don't really care where, I just need to get away for a while. I'm still thinking about going to Vegas in September for a friend's wedding, but I have so many other places on my list. NYC, Europe, Chicago...oh well....all in due time!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home